1. What is the objective of the Award ?
Ans. The objective of the Award is to recognize and reward the Extra-Ordinary, Innovative and exemplary works done by the employees.
2. When was the Award instituted ?
Ans. The award was instituted in the year 2012-13.
3. Who are eligible to apply for the Award ?Ans. The employees of the State Government and its Undertakings are eligible to apply for the Award, through online only.
4. What does the Award comprise of ?
Ans. The Award comprises of a Trophy, a Certificate and Cash.
5. What is the Cash Award for Individual Category ?Ans. For Individual Category, the Cash Award is Rs. 1 lakh.
6. What is the Cash Award for Group Category?Ans. For Group Category, the Cash Award is Rs. 5 lakh, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1 lakh per person.
7. What is the Cash Award for Organization Category?Ans. In this case, the Cash Award is Rs. 5 lakh.
8. How can one apply for the Award ?
Ans. One can apply for the Award through “cmawardodisha.in”, by logging in one’s HRMS Id and Date of Birth.
9. How can I take a print of my applied Application ?
Ans. Visit “cmawardodisha.in”. Click on "Apply for CM Award(2016-17)" now put your HRMS Id, Date of Birth and CAPTCHA Code. Click on "Click to View Details" link. You will land on Application details page. Scroll Down to the bottom of the page. Here you will find a print button. Click on the button to take a printout.
10. I have multiple photos of my project, How to upload these photos ?